Wednesday 4 April 2012

A Little Bird Told Me

I've decided to update my blog today as this is one thing I'd like to keep constant! 
So because I've no new recent pieces to show, I've gone back to Project 1 of second year and dug out one of my final CAD samples. The initial word to describe this project was 'Trapped', which began with me experimenting with imagery such as padlocks and gates. To cut a long description short, I guess you could say this piece represents freedom for the nasty bird as it has escaped the cage and chains! 
Looking back at it now, it looks quite static so I may just go back into Photoshop and expand on the piece to create more of a fluid feel to it. 
Hopefully my next entry will include some work from my current project! Fingers crossed.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment