Friday 23 March 2012

Newmor Live Project

A few weeks ago was the start of a new project, but this time with an already established company. We had the opportunity to choose from four companies, of which I chose Newmor; a wall-coverings company specifically for the hospitality sector. Basically if the company enjoyed our suggested products then we would be enjoying a tour of the factory or a fabulous work placement in the valleys of Wales. 
Well finally something was successful and the team I was in won the tour! Yippee! 
Above is an image of  a few of my final samples, but obviously studying a Textiles course it was necessary to have fabric samples and these seemed to stand out the most. The theme was 'heritage' and I chose to go down the architectural imagery root, making it lovely and royal with the likes of metallics and rich, deep colours. Hopefully this came across in my prints!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment