Saturday 27 July 2013

Self-titled.

So the Summer has begun and that's exactly what it actually is for once. The Great British Summer is actually the Great British Summer this year! I give it another day or two. Forever the pessimist! I kid.
I am forever an optimist these days as I'm currently working a full-time job and trying to juggle the start of my career as a Freelance Print Designer! 1 week in it's going OK, but I might have to get my arse into gear very soon to meet my first deadline. 
This first project is a follow on from my previous at uni, but working with botanical drawings too. You never know, you could be seeing my print designs on the catwalk or in stores near you very soon! Well let's bloody hope so...

Here's a sneak peak of one, but that's all you're getting so I won't get into trouble if this design sells...


So that's it. 
xoxo

PS. Quick spooky story! 
The very first day I moved to university, me and my parents stopped off at the motorway services close to Nottingham. My mum found a little acorn on the floor and handed it to me. Me, seeming to have led a sheltered life because I'd never seen a real-life acorn wearing a little hat before, loved the tiny gift from her! It was so adorable. 3 years on and I'm now a freelance print designer for a company of that name.
PREMONITION OR WHAT. 
Spooky stuff. 
I didn't even remember until my mum reminded me the day of my graduation. 

That's it now, I swear.

Graduation Day - 19/07/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment