Saturday 16 March 2013

I Couldn't Think of a Title


I'm not one for words today so I'll just post a few images of what my new project entails. 
I came up with the concept of 'The State of Freedom', and this was basically just an excuse for me to draw bears (burs). I've moved on from that idea though (but I'm hoping to return, my love for bears is becoming somewhat of an unhealthy obsession...), and have since started working with photography.
Taken in The Lake District and Sherwood Forest on a Canon 550d with a variety of different lenses, I'm overlaying and collaging photographs to create 'an image within an image'.  
  


Go on, judge me, judge me from my icons in the taskbar.

This is probably the most formal post I've ever done so here's some more photos and another fact about my unhealthy obsessions; I'm onto the sixth series of Gossip Girl for the fifth (or fourth?) time now, it's taking over my life. I'll soon wake up screaming "tights aren't pants" (pants = trousers for anyone who isn't American or from Wigan) just like Nelly Yuki...




I think that'll do for now, and it seems I actually was one for words today. But here's a drawing of a slightly slanted bear. "Hello." He's saying "Hello."


xoxo
Gossip Girl

1 comment:

  1. is that free hand???? fantastic drawing can,t wait to see more ?

    ReplyDelete